Calculators & Videos
Calculators and Videos to help you in many aspect of running your personal finance.
Keep your finances in order with advice from our columnists.
Internet and Mobile Banking
Articles related about Internet and Mobile Banking.
Information on different aspects of insurance from life to property insurance.
Benefits of investing and saving early for retirement and college.
Advice on successfully borrowing money to accomplish your personal goals.
Starting a family, taxes, and budgeting should start with a plan.
Keep your persons and property safe with advice from our security center.
- Mobile Banking: Options for Every Phone - There are three types of Mobile Banking: text, web, and app. Most banks offer different types of Mobile Banking so you may choose the one that works with your phone and is convenient for you at the time. And if you have a smartphone, you could use all three.
- The Many Benefits of Online Bill Pay - Online Bill Pay is a service provided by many banks as a part of Online Banking. Online Bill Pay can be used to pay almost any bill by sending payments directly from your account(s) all from a single website saving you time and money.
- Online Banking: Take Advantage of Lesser-Known Features - Are you getting the most out of Online Banking? Online Banking can save you time and money including making deposits, payments and transfers as well as receiving alerts, notifications and special offers. All of these Online Banking features are readily available through most banks.
- Keep Your Accounts Safe - The security of your identity and your accounts is of the utmost importance. Between the efforts of you and your bank, you can keep your accounts safe by following several safety procedures and using good ole common sense.
- Life Insurance - Nobody likes to think or talk about death, but life insurance is something we all need to be knowledgeable about. The chapters in this section will help you learn and understand many important things about life insurance, including having a life insurance strategy, getting the right life insurance, and the many different types of life insurance there are.
- Health and Disability Protection - Have you wondered how does health insurance work? or what the difference is between HMO and PPO? How about what disability insurance is all about? This section is about understanding health and disability insurance.
- Property & Casualty - So, you're ready to buy your first car? There are many things you need to know and to consider. This section will help you to understand all aspects of auto insurance that are crucial to know.
- Insurance Video
- Investing - In order to reach your financial goals, you need to start early with investing. The following chapters will guide you through your first time investment and show you the fundamental rules for investing. There are many different options and ways to invest for your future, and this section will help you make the best decisions.
- Saving for Retirement - You may not realize it now, but saving for retirement is of extreme importance. These chapters will help you understand everything you need to know about what you can do to save for your retirement.
- Saving for College - As you know, college is very expensive, so it is important to start thinking about saving as early as possible. In this section, you will learn many valuable things about saving for college, including student loans, tax breaks, scholarships, grants, and much more.
- Retirement Account Video
- Building Good Credit - It is extremely important to build and maintain good credit. Follow these chapters and learn how to get your first credit card, establish your credit, review your credit report, borrow money for a loan, and reduce your debt.
- Buying a Car - So, you're ready to buy your first car? There are many things you need to know and considering, from buying your first vehicle to insuring it. This section will help you to understand all aspects of auto insurance that are crucial to know.
- Buying a Home - You have always dreamed of owning your own home. Don't let that dream cause you sleepless nights wondering what you need to do. Take the guesswork out of it and read the chapters on Buying a Home. It will help you understand the types of mortgages, tax implications, a suitable down payment and much more!
- Refinancing a Home - Deciding whether or not you want to refinance your home can be tough, but by reading the chapters of Refinancing a Home you can learn many things you need to know. Learn about home equity, appraisals, and everything you need to know about refinancing!
- Planning, Budgeting - It is important to stay organized financially. Without being organized your financial life can really get out of hand. This section will help you learn the best ways to stay organized in all aspects of your financial life, including how to prepare, plan, and establish good financial habits.
- Starting a Family - Starting a family in today's economy is a huge financial undertaking. This section will walk you through everything you need to know about managing finances as you start a family. It will also give you guidelines on how to teach your children to save.
- Preparing for Taxes - Understanding the basics of income taxes will help you to make better financial decisions and help to get rid of the anxiety that surrounds this financial fact of life. The chapters in this section will help you understand the basics of income taxes, along with strategies for saving, and much, much more!
- Protecting Your Identity - Identity theft is a rapidly growing problem, so refer to this section to avoid the dangers. Articles and podcasts target credit card and ID protection, destruction of sensitive files, mail protection, and safeguarding children and aging parents.
- ATM and Card Security - Read here for tips on securing your card and protecting your card in association with an ATM.
- Technology and Internet Safety - Various article in this section discuss about using technology to keep safe and especially keeping you safe on the Internet.
- After a Theft - The articles in this section points you in the right direction to help you get back on your feet after a theft.
- Fraud Alerts - Learn about the different activities criminals use to take advantage of you and steal your indentity. While some of these alerts are not new, they are still very relevant and important today. Brought to you by the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) Scam Alerts.